Subject: [Harp-L] Cheryl Arena

catching up on past digests...I took some vacation post SPAH....it was nice
 to finally put a face to the name, Harmonica John Frazer.

I couldn't agree with you more about Cheryl Arena...she was AMAZING at
Jason's Harp Blow-Off...totally stole the show right out from under everyone
else...tone to die for, and she can sing!   The girl's the package  deal...I
had to buy her CD.

I'm so sorry to hear this news...she showed her stuff at the first Jazz Jam
 as well which I caught on video too and will try to get out to her when I
get  everything duped.

Thank you for the update.

Elizabeth

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 05:56:27 -0700
From: John  Frazer <harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx>
To:  _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

On 8/19/09  9:12 PM, Rob P wrote:

>  thanx to Harmonica John for a  superb
> job with the sound.

Rob, you are most assuredly  welcome. It was great getting to hang with you
and everyone. Stan and I  decided that it was having dinner with us that
sealed the deal on that  award.

BTW, harp-lers, at the blowoff on Tuesday night, one of the  highlights for
me was the soulful, vocals and amazing harmonica tone of  Cheryl Arena. She
totally stole the show.  Cheryl had to leave early  from SPAH, as her mother
went into the hospital and then passed on  Sunday.

My thoughts are with you, Cheryl. Thanks for sharing you artistry  with us.

"...The dreams that you dare to dream really do come  true."

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)