[Harp-L] Howling Dog Phenomenon

B Boggs wrote:

I am curious about what dog experts would say about dogs howling to harmonica (a "skilled" player).
Sometimes they stay when they could go, so, even if they sound mournful, are they actually digging
it?
?

The internet should be able to reveal info on this.  But I once saw on a tv documentary that dogs
howl due to a primeval urge; their ears are not being hurt by harp or music in general.  Dogs
that are more closely associated with lower hybridization (closer to wolves than Yorkshire Terriers,
for example), like huskies are more prone to howl.
ron - FL Keys