[Harp-L] Re: New Richard Hunter RP250/350 patch set coming

Richard,

You've probably answered this before but I couldn't find it in the archives - do you know if either patch set (RP250/350) is compatible with the RPx400? Judging from your "convert to RP250 by hand" comment I'm guessing not, but maybe the 350 patches are "upward compatible"?

Another question - I know your patches are optimized for a particular harp mic, but I'm also curious to know how the patches respond to non-harp input, e.g. a direct guitar input or a synth or something. I know that's not your focus but like I said, just curious.

Thanks,
Jim Hanks