From: Ev630 <eviltweed@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Big Walter's Amp

Hey Hash - very interesting. That would have been awesome to have seen. I
love Ray's tone on that CD (and his great phrasing).

I recall that Mike Welch said Ray used the Princeton on at least this recent
CD:

http://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Bluetones-Featuring-Monster-Welch/dp/B00008DKCD/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1251322239&sr=8-8

Drew

Re: [Harp-L] Big Walter's Amp