Re: [Harp-L] practicing jamie ambersol

Hey Diggs,

I have actively been using Aebersold records to try and beef up my repertoire.

So I use the records with tunes on them rather than the more
"exercise-like" ones with ii-V's etc.

I was just playing "Pensativa" this morning from the Freddie Hubbard
album.  I originally learned it off an Art Blakey record and then
found that the Aebersold was pretty true to the version I had learned,
so I am using it.

Often there are just one or two tunes on each one that I really want
to focus on.

Jason