From: samblancato <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Could you explain "Ambersol"
To: "Emile Damico" <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 10:16 PM

Hi,

I read the thread about Ambersol but I have no idea what this is.  Could you please explain what it is and where I could get "It"?
I'm tryinhg to get ahandle on drill material with which to work on my chromatic skills; drills that involve reading the music and playing it.  Thanks,

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh