Re: [Harp-L] Does anyone know what's being done about Marine Bands???

The wood combs of the MB Deluxe will definitely swell.  Not as much as the
regular MB, but enough that the teeth will protrude slightly beyond the reed
plates.  Still, the MB Deluxe is my preferred harp, by far.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/