[Harp-L] HOLLAND HARMONICA AMPLIFIERS > The Best EVER

Frank,

I once
owned a Holland Westside 35 (the version with two 10” speakers) harp amp… ordered
it back in 2001 “sight-unseen” based on raving comments on harp-l.  Never was happy with it.  While it did deliver a lot of bottom end, to
my ears the tone was dull, muted, and relatively lifeless, while still
presenting feedback problems at multiple frequencies.  Sold that amp after working with it for about
a year and never being pleased with it.
(Also, I could go on for paragraphs about the problems I had dealing
with the Holland
company, but I won’t bother since the company is now gone.)

I now own a
Meteor (full size version) and am thrilled with it.  Killer tone and enough volume to put the harp
front and center in the mix in any playing situation that I deal with.

-Rusty
<<Message: 4