Re: [Harp-L] playing while driving

So I've already outted myself DWPH (driving while playing harmonica) but should have added that IÂbelieve I'm actually aÂbetter driver since I started playing harmonica in my car. I drive slower and don't stress out at traffic jams orÂtrying to beat yellow lights etc.ÂIÂalmost look forward to waiting at lights and slow downs on the freeway. I've always listened to music in the car, but since I've been playing in the car I drive with a hugely improved attitude, because playing harmonica gives me such joy.

Certainly it is not always safe to drive and play, but I think it's generally much safer than talking on the cell phone, drinking hot coffee, eating, smoking orÂyelling at bratty children in the back seat etc.

Plus I get some smiles back from folks at times.

pdxharpdog