[Harp-L] delay or reverb

Leo,

There are 2 delays I like. The MXR Carbon Copy has a dark sound. The Wampler Analog Echo is much more transparent and sounds brighter. Both are supposed to be true bypass and are very nice, but very different sounding pedals. Wampler is a boutique pedal available on the Wampler Pedals website and I think they ship internationally. MXR is widely available. i've never tried the Holy Grail or the Lone Wolf.

FWIW

JP