RE: [Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

Well....that's pretty much what I've been doing, though I am going to switch harps on the first change for a couple bars next time.  I think I'm going to sit down and start slow with some bluegrass riffs and see if I can work them in....And of course listen to the example a few thousand times...GOD bless charlie.  I wonder if he's coming to Ft. Myers this year?

Ron B

...OMG....I think I'll just sit the next set out.
> > Thanks for the lesson in humility
> > Ron B
> >

> > Hey Ron, wrong answer. Don't get discouraged. Remember, Charlie has
> > thousands of hours practicing and thousands of sessions. You can
> > start with more chugging and less riffs.
>
> smo-joe

Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=xbox+games&scope=cashback&form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_Shopping_Giftsforthem_cashback_1x1