Re: [Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

I have played Rolling in My Sweet Baby's Arms many times. But it wasn't the same song that Charlie McCoy plays.
Steve Webb in Minn., where that song is played much slower and I usually just stay on bass and don't even try the  harp part. I do get to sing it, though.