[Harp-L] Free service for a Masco MA-17 PA amp

I am interested in playing a MA-17 and therefore am offering free
servicing for this amp.  The amp should be the MA-17 version with 7C7
and 6SL7 tubes and a choke, in good original physical condition and at
least semi-operational.   I will do full servicing including new
filter, signal and bypass caps and a grounded line cord.  I may
increase cap values for better low end.   I don't want to undertake
replacement of transformers, pots, tube sockets.   All replaced parts
will be returned.  Owner pays for shipping and parts.  I do the work
for free and use the amp for a week or two.  I offer this only for a
Masco MA-17 with 7C7 and 6SL7 tubes.

Thanks-
Jim R