[Harp-L] Who is this Harp Layer??

Paul's a London based blower with lots of experience, lots of C.D.s (he has a great singer too), and endorses Sonny's amps as I remember. Decades ago Louisiana Red used to play often here in NYC (he and Sugar Blue were a bit of a team for a bit) which for a while was his home base. He has a rich history and was a generous guy to me (first  to ever get me up on stage) and had been married to Odetta at one time. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues