From: Paul Cantin <cantin46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Modified "Smo Joe" Tuning
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 1:25 PM

I just resurrected two harps from the junk heap by replacing a couple of reeds, and tuned the 5 draw up a half step
ala the  J,M,and Smo Joe tuning. Didn't bother raising  the 9 draw.

So, my question is, are these harps  more apt to be played in 1st or 2nd position? What type of song would they be used for?
 The two keys are  F and G.
Paul