Re: [Harp-L] Re: Big Mama Thornton / Better

I agree with Paul.  When Smo-joe says he could find 5 guys at a SPAH
convention who are better than these 5 guys, I think he is not
considering the overwhelming talent of Horton.  There are 2 guys I
think of at SPAH conventions that might compare to his abilities and I
sure both of them would shake their head and explain to me how I just
do not understand what quality playing really is if I were to even
think of comparing them to that master.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com