[Harp-L] great music online - Dennis Gruenling's radio show

  I listen to my favorite radio station online - WFDU from Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey.  It has a great mix of American music from 6AM till 3PM every day.  I especially love their bluegrass and blues music shows, and their two hour show every Sunday the features the Beatles' outtakes and interviews.  Now that it's xmas season, they are playing loads of obscure xmas music.  If u love this stuff like i do, u may want to try it: http://alpha.fdu.edu/wfdu/wfdufm/home.html .  Once there, click the large button at the bottom that says, "Warp Music, Listen at Work".
  All shows are archived and save for two weeks.  For the next week, I will be listening to Dennis Gruenling's xmas blues show which aired yesterday.  If music gets any better than that, I'd like to know where.  Right now I'm listening to another great show of blues music, much of it xmas music.  YMMV, but I doubt it.  Happy Holidays.
ron