RE: [Harp-L] Re: Butter TV spot

I've watched the Butterfield TV spot a couple of times and it looks to me that he's a player who perhaps held the harp upside down, with the numbers underneath, in Sonny Terry fashion?  Maybe others already knew this or maybe I'm not perceiving it correctly on the clip.  Doesn't matter, particularly....but does it look like that to anyone else?