From: "Dan Dial" <jazz_cruisin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 12:59:37 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB +

Hello all,

I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a Kinder AFB+. However, I tried to go to their web site and it doesn't appear to be up. I just visited it last week and all was fine. I sent an e-mail to them and it was rejected as well.

Does anyone have a phone number for Kinder Instruments? I'd like to call about ordering one of their Anti Feedback pedals?

Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Thanks,
Dan