[Harp-L] Little Walter Amps

You have to wonder if Little Walter had the savvy to trademark his nickname.  Clearly this mfr couldn't call his amps "Little Walter Jacobs Amps" without some risk from the Jacobs' family, but just to call them "Little Walter Amps"?  ...oh...that's what my granny used to call me.  Remember why there were two Sonny Boy Williamses....

I've heard a story that John Lee once confronted Rice Miller and the response was so scary that Johnny left with his tail between his legs and never brought the subject up again.  Does anyone know more of the story or if there's truth to it?  Meanwhile, you with tradenames--Red Baron, Mojo Hand, John the Conqueroo, etc.--to be forewarned is to be four armed.  Which makes you half an octopus.

Mambletoves of the season,

Sanson Corrasco

PS:  For instance, my pseudonym was stolen from Miguel de Cervantes who says he took it from Cide Hamete Benengeli (which translates roughly into 'Sir Ahmed Eggplant').  Of course, Cervantes was the victim of copyright infringements in his own lifetime.  Now, 400 years later, I suspect his copyright's expired and his heirs and assigns must be scattered like the winds.