Re: [Harp-L] About Kim Wilson on Today's Lesson

I haven't rechecked this video, but I do remember that Kim uses that tongue
switch technique during his performance - 3 holes in the mouth, tongue
blocking  middle hole and switching back and forth to let the outside holes alternate
 quickly. Holes 3 - 5 inhale works dramatically.

impressed of what Kim Wilson does in the video and apparently nobody  >
mentioned it, technically speaking the double/triple tonguing he does  > between
6:08 and 6:30 which I'm pretty sure he does it while tongue >  blocking is
something to try to learn and  master.

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
hs%26~ck=anavml)