Re: [Harp-L] Bends Tonica Chromatic Review

Nice review, Michael!

I picked up a Bends 12-hole Tonica at the winter NAMM show in Anaheim last month and I love it! It has a beautiful tone and is well made (although I've yet to have any reason to take it apart, so can't say much about the innards). Actually, the fact that I haven't had to take it apart yet is amazing for an off-the-shelf chromatic.

In addition to what Michael said, I would add that it has a really cool semi-soft case that closes with a zipper -- I really like that!

Hopefully only a matter of time before these are available from your favorite retailer....

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com