[Harp-L] Re: SPAH SPAH RAH RAH

Just renewed my membership a few days ago and am planning on attending and hoping members of our SFBayharpers Yahoo Group will do the same. I am willing to help in any way I can. As a retired journalist, my expertise would be media relations, I reckon.

A few suggestions for Bay Area players: Mark Fenichel, Winslow Yerxa, Damien Masterson, Paul Palizzolo, Danny White ...these are only a few of the many talented players here. Outside the Bay Area in the far north is Larry Marks of Mount Shasta. I'm sure you know about some of them, maybe all. Others will have added suggestions.

Bob Loomis
SFBayharpers Moderator

Warren Bee wrote:

Hey gang, as publicity director of SPAH I feel it is my duty to do a little
cheerleading for the organization today. In case you haven't noticed the
new
website is up and it looks great. Bob Cohen did an excellent job and he
isn't done yet! I am sure that he will appreciate any feedback and
constructive criticism. There are a few ways for everyone to participate and
help with content. I encourage all to take a "spin" www.spah.org
<http://www.spah.org/>  and see what's cooking. I know that times are
tough right now for many but I do hope that some will take the plunge and join our
fine organization. Being a card carrying member of SPAH put you in some
pretty powerful company! We are only 7 months away from the annual
convention in Sacramento. I hear that the line-up is being finalized soon
and we are going to be enjoying a good dose of West Coast talent this year.
Now is the time to start tucking away some cash every month if you haven't
started already. There is no better harmonica event bargain than a SPAH
convention. (snip)