[Harp-L] Harmonica Honker

I've been playing thru an SM58 Shure vocal mic directly thru the PA and it works pretty good. But I'd like to fatten the sound and I haven't yet found the right thing. I have a Harp Commander, and it works well, but I still would like to try something else.
I have been researching the Harmonica Honker and wonder what experiences anybody on this list has had with it?
We don't play blues and I don't want a distorted sound. I have amps and mics for that. I want a fairly clean sound that I can fatten a little and have some control over. Our music is a pretty wide mixture of acoustic-style things. We run an acoustic guitar t hru the PA and an electric bass thru the PA and have no amps.
I hate to spend $200 bucks on something just to try it out.
Thanks in advance.
Steve Webb in frigid Minnesota