[Harp-L] Vintage Harp Mics and amplifiers for sale

I have a 1957 Gibson Maestro with 4-8" original gold speakers a 1960's Airline Model 62-9013A (Montgomery Wards model similar to the Silvertone1482) and a number of vintage microphones Shure Silver Bullet (707A made in Chicago) with original crystal element, Shure Blue Bullett with Black controlled reluctance element, Astatic T-3 with 151 element all with cords and ready to play. e-mail me for prices if interested and I can send you pictures. I have too much gear and have to get rid of some as I can't play everything.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118