[Harp-L] Memphis Harp Contest

In the Youth Division, Michaela Rae from Colorado.  She is a wonderful  young
guitar player (and a fine young woman) that partners up with Jay  Gaunt of NJ
on harmonica, unfortunately, Jay can't make the  IBC.  This amazing young duo
will front a 5 piece band  and open the main stage at the Greeley Blues Jam
_www.greeleybluesjam.com_ (http://www.greeleybluesjam.com)  come June  13th
2009.  We will also have Charlie Musslewhite and Al Chesis in the  house that day
+ Ronnie Shellist, Rob Wilson, 'Cottonseed' Nik  Clark and even a bit of me
on the day before at the big  (free) downtown bash.  A ton of tin sandwich
indeed!

Christopher Richards    "The Blues is a Joyful  Noise"
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)