[Harp-L] lists (was: Montreal...)

John Kerkhoven writes:

"Someone here in Montreal spotted the notice on harmonicaspace and asked for
info on future events because he can't make it tonight... well, what needs
to be said? That alone justifies posting there."

Which is great for them. I just wanted to praise harp-l especially for the ability to browse it without having to join. It seems that website has more real-time and video interfacing--though that's not obvious from the front-page. I guess you have to join to find that out.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'