From: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: icemanle@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:23 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] HarmonicaSpace a place to chill and to learn

Ice;
      I think, when someone refers, obliqueley,as Christelle did, to a bone of
contention, then it is best to leave it to the dogs, who, hopefuly, wil bury it
      I think it might have been to do with national anathemas,etc.
       I recall when you and I engaged in a virtual Tango of words all those
years ago? who remembers, who cares, but you and I........"and down by the
shores, a Spec 20, playing, when they begin" etc. etc.
      Let it remain an ember....
RD

>>> <icemanle@xxxxxxx> 06/02/09 12:46 AM >>>

 ??? Inappropriate comment, Christelle.

I was curious as to what you were referring.....

Regards to you, too.

You know everything is not only about you iceman?

I was refering about the USA National anthem controversy....?
?

You know everything is not only about you iceman?
?

regards?
?

CHQ?