[Harp-L] Zoom H4 / Can it use 4Gb cards and larger ones?

Yes! I recently upgraded the software on my H4 and now use a 8GB SDHC card.

You can use larger cards in your Zoom H4 (without the upgrade, the limit is 2GB SD card) , but you need to upgrade the software. See here:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/h4.php

>From the zoom website:

Secure Digital (SD) Media

	The H4 records on Secure Digital (SD) Media cards. These widely available cards boast an amazing amount of recording time in a small package. And unlike tape or disc media, mechanical vibrations do not affect recording quality. With a 16GB SDHC memory card(*), the H4 can provide up to 24 hours of stereo WAV file recording in 44.1 kHz/16-bit mode or as many as 280 hours when recording at 128 kbps in MP3 stereo mode.

-Bryan