Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

On Feb 7, 2009, at 4:36 AM, Richard Hammersley wrote:

More pages raise the production costs of the book. Below books that will be true mass sellers, publishers have their price brackets and marketing finely worked out, so they want to stick to size. Besides, for every book written too short the other 100 are written too long and could do with a trim.
Richard