Re: [Harp-L] New Answers to an Old Problem Sabine Solo

If anyone is interested I have 2 Sabine Solo Feedback units for sale that I don't use any more since I bought the Kinder AFB+.

Thanks,

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118

Check out a Senheiser 604 at your local music store A/B'ing it with the mic you use now. (I cut off the mounting lug) Excelent gain before feedback. This is a small dynamic drum mic. I tried this mic kind of by accident while on tour in Holland as suggested by a sound tech. this was the single quickest solution to feedback that I've found. After that I aquired a sabine feedback eliminater I have the fbx2400 which is somewhat expensive but you can possibly get a solo version much cheaper on e-bay.With that combo I can get stupid loud. One of these days I want to A/B the kinder with the Sabine but I'm not in the position to get the Kinder myself