  From: John F. Potts
  To: Abner Galdos
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 7:43 PM
  Subject: newbie question

  If you have harmonicas in the keys of A, Bb, C, D, Eb, F and G you
  will be covered for 90-95% of the tunes that ordinarily get called.
  Add the keys of E and Ab you will be covered for 98-99% of the tunes
  called unless you are playing with jazz bands or horn bands.

  Personally, I only play Richter tuned harmonicas.  I use 5th position
  to play minor keys.

  JP