Re: [Harp-L] stolen drum kit

Greg Heumann wrote:
No harp content, but of concern to everyone. I'm afraid with unemployment approaching 10%, we're going to see more of this.

T Moran, one of the S.F. Bay Area's best drummers, and drummer for Daniel Castro - had all his gear stolen a couple nights ago. Below is a description of his gear - please contact if you happen to spot them in your favorite pawn shop....
you might mention to them to keep an eye out of ebay, as well.