[Harp-L] Fw: Mail Not Delivered

Hi,
No question this is a huge loss to the harmonica world and my sincerest =
sympathies go to his widow. Hopefully, someone can pickup where he left =
off on the work he has been doing, but they've sure got some BIG shoes t=
o fill.
Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com
MP3's: http://music.mp3lizard.com/barbequebob/ =

-- "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's the kind of guy Bill Romel was:
A couple years ago, I ordered some repair tools from him, tools for rep=
lacing reeds.
They arrived and are still very good pieces of equipment.
At some point a little later, I mentioned something in Harp-L asking whe=
re one could find reeds. I got a few scattered answers, none of which re=
ally worked for me.  About a week later, in the mail came a small packet=
of reeds, from Bill. There was a note saying that these were a few extr=
as he had lying around and he hoped I could make good use of them.
Nice guys like that are not to be taken for granted.
RIP.
STeve Webb in Minnesota

=

=

> Phil
> =

> =

> =

> In a message dated 2/8/09 3:46:51 PM, tstryker1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> =

> =

> > Don't know if this old news on the list, but Betty Romel called and =
told me
> > of Bill's passing two nights ago from pneumonia.=C2  Bill was a grea=
t harmonica
> > technician and a good friend who will be missed.
> > =

> > Stryker
> > =

> > =

> > =

> > =

> > =

> =

> =

> =

> =

Click to learn how to become a world famous writer or poet.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/PnY6rx9H5yVCpnbMrLpUibSCm=
RSJrm52lqCJ2FTm18K7lBMk3GpCn/
----__JWM__J12e1.5879S.10c9M

nd my sincerest sympathies go to his widow. Hopefully, someone can picku=
p where he left off on the&nbsp;work&nbsp;he&nbsp;has been doing,&nbsp;b=
ut they've sure got some BIG shoes to fill.</P>
<P>Sincerely,<BR>Barbeque Bob Maglinte<BR>Boston, MA<BR><A href=3D"http:=
//www.barbequebob.com">http://www.barbequebob.com</A><BR>MP3's: <A href=3D=
"http://music.mp3lizard.com/barbequebob/";>http://music.mp3lizard.com/bar=
bequebob/</A> <BR><BR>-- "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx" &lt;swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt; =
wrote:<BR><BR>Here's the kind of guy Bill Romel was:<BR>&nbsp;A couple y=
ears ago, I ordered some repair tools from him, tools for replacing reed=
s.<BR>They arrived and are still very good pieces of equipment.<BR>At so=
me point a little later, I mentioned something in Harp-L asking where on=
e could find reeds. I got a few scattered answers, none of which really =
worked for me. &nbsp;About a week later, in the mail came a small packet=
of reeds, from Bill. There was a note saying that these were a few extr=
as he had lying around and he hoped I could make good use of them.<BR>&n=
bsp;Nice guys like that are not to be taken for granted.<BR>RIP.<BR>STev=
e Webb in Minnesota<BR><BR>---- Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote: <BR>&gt; That's=
too bad. I just talked to Bill on Feb. 2 and ordered a bunch of <BR>&gt=
; self-sticking valves. Bill was a real hero to the harmonica community.=
<BR>&gt; Phil<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; In a message dated 2/8=
/09 3:46:51 PM, tstryker1@xxxxxxxxx writes:<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; &g=
t; Don't know if this old news on the list, but Betty Romel called and t=
old me<BR>&gt; &gt; of Bill's passing two nights ago from pneumonia.=C2&=
nbsp; Bill was a great harmonica<BR>&gt; &gt; technician and a good frie=
nd who will be missed.<BR>&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; Stryker<BR>&gt; &gt; <=
ah.org<BR>&gt; &gt; Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx<BR>&gt; &gt; http://harp-l.org/mai=
lman/listinfo/harp-l<BR>&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&g=
t; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; **************<BR>&gt; Who's never won? &nbsp;Bigge=
st Grammy Award surprises of all time on <BR>&gt; AOL Music. <BR>&gt; (h=
ttp://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=3Demlcntusm=