Re: [Harp-L] Re:the real origin of "country tuning"

On Feb 9, 2009, at 9:57 PM, Maka McMahon wrote:

sMo-Joe'

I strive to play in Fridgedarian mode to get to that moment when, as you open it up, the light comes on!

Cheers
Maka (in part of Australia that isn't burnt)

I also like Transylvanian..."Ah the children of the night, what beautiful music they make". (in D minor)
Then there's Dalmatian..."These dogs can hunt.....AND fight fires too" (Ab major)
sMo