[Harp-L] Fast playing

Funharp said ³Many harmonica players do complain that our instrument is not
well
accepted. Not taken serious. Fast playing is part of music and therefore
each harmonica player should be able to do it.²

I agree. For a long time I think fast playing was frowned on as a way to
³show-boat². Isn¹t that what we do anyway?
But I used to agree with that until lately when I hear Jason Ricci and
several others who have really found a home playing fast.
I can¹t play fast, but wish I could. I¹d like to find some instructions on
how to. I know that Jason offers some youtube advice on
That subject and I¹m all over that. Does anyone here offer advice on how to
play fast? Rather that disagreement?

Thanks again guys!

Powersolo