  From: Richard Hunter
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx ; harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 5:46 PM
  Subject: [HarpTalk] RP250 and RP255 compatibility

  I have just been informed by Digitech tech support that RP250 patches
  will NOT be compatible with the RP255 at the level of electronic
  transfer. I think this is a little bit crazy, particularly because it
  gives RP250 users who've built up a library of personal sounds a very
  good reason NOT to upgrade, but it's not my decision.

  This news doesn't affect my development of patches for the RP250. It's
  clear to me that the RP255 is conceptually very similar to the
  RP250--when you compare specific features, amp models, and effects,
  they're very close--so when the RP255 comes out, I will simply enter the
  RP250 patches by hand into the new device and start testing. My guess
  is that they'll sound much the same. But we'll see.

  Regards, Richard Hunter
  hunterharp.com
  harmonica blog and latest mp3s at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
  Full mp3 library always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
  Go to Coast to Coast Music for Free Harmonica Tips and Great Harmonica Prices!  http://www.coast2coastmusic.com
  MARKETPLACE

    a..  8New Members
  Visit Your Group