[Harp-L] Chuck the magician

When someone takes 4 elements that I would never be able to sell and makes
them sound like bombs, I feel it necessary to hopefully get to some of you who
have not heard what Chuck Gurney can do, and as far as I know, he is the only
 one doing this procedure. I bought a NON working black back CR for over $200
on  ebay  with the hopes that the little thin wire was not broken inside,
then  it IS dead, not even Chuck can fix that. The seller even described zero
conductance, but when I put it on my meter, it read ohms,but they just kept
rising which certainly meant trouble. Well, Chuck fixed the intricate wire
inside and put his signature great leads on for easy soldering and I have now a
great blackie to load in some lucky person's shell. He also took a crusty 99G I
got from a walkie talkie type mic that had 60% power and tone, and brought it
up  to 100%, along with another 99G in the same condition. He also took a CM
I got  from a reputable dealer and made it better than it was. So guys and
gals, if you  have any CM's or CR's that are just not 100%, especially at the
prices people  are driving these up to on ebay, find your ones in the non usable
pile or  even if you have a Good one, and want to make it Great, send it on to
Chuck  Gurney at _cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
I know I have mentioned him before, but when you see an element completely
apart it is amazing the skill that must be required to do what he does. As a
craftsman I appreciate great work, his prices are extremely fair so contact him
 if you need to.

On a more sobering note, I will not go into detail here, it is not the
place, but please check my website, I have added something to the front page.
Thank you all for your support. Sincerely, Sonny Jr.
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)