[Harp-L] In Which Itunes Confuses The Two Sonny Boys

First off, thanks to everyone for their Walter Horton recommendations.  All
very helpful!!
But last night..., as I waxed lustward in the Itunes store, and as I further
cheated on my self-imposed monthly study of Big Walter Horton and opted
instead to find some SonnyBoy (John Lee) Williamson, I discovered that not
everyone who packages a Blues collection knows the difference between John
Lee Williamson and Rice Miller.
The Itunes collection by SonnyBoy Williamson entitled Mississippi Blues
contains all John Lee Williamson tunes except Let Your Conscience Be Your
Guide which is a Rice Miller (SonnyBoy II) song.
I'm not sure but I think the lone Rice Miller track is from the King Biscuit
Time sessions.
I know this isn't exactly the end of life on earth, but it seems unfortunate
that the record companies themselves can't keep track of who was who, the
regretable result being, so to say, a muddying of the waters...
(Sorry...  Couldn't help it!!)
But the mistake did give me a unique and completely unexpected opportunity
to compare/contrast two of my personal favorites.
So are we aware of any other mis-identified harp tracks?
Brad (Private Ear??) Trainham