[Harp-L] Re: Hohner Comet

John Broecker writes:

"The Comet #2503 has 16 holes (32 reeds). It's note setup follows. <snip>"

Thanks for the information.

So the Cs have the tuning pattern begin on the third, that helps me make my decision. Do you (or does anyone else) know whether this is also the case for the other keys, ie the G or the F and G of the double sided ones? I know often with Weiner harmonicas that the starting point of the pattern wanders between the tonic and the third (as in the 6-sided Hohner tremolo), and was hoping to pin that down with regards to the Comets.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'