[Harp-L] Re: Ed Mossner

Ed Mossner of La Grange, IL, on Feb 9, I am very sorry to hear that.
Also, having been a longtime friend of Ed, I was disappointed that I
had to read it a day late on this forum, rather than to receive a call or
other notice directly from our mutual friends, many of whom are in the
Greater Chicago area.

Rest in peace, Ed, and I hope you took your chromatic with you, as you
are now in good company with many of our friends - the act up there is
growing quickly.

We will miss you, you can be sure.

Danny & Lorraine

--
BassHarp

* http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/agt.htm
** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **