[Harp-L] Re: Seydel 1847 @ ninety bucks

I have had mixed results with the 4 1847's i own.  My C harp is going
on 2 years and plays like the day i got it.  My G harp (6 months) has
been great too.  However, my A & D harps are total garbage.  They dont
play right and are constantly getting stuck reeds and are leaky.  I
returned them for repair and still no luck.  I should demand that
Seydel  replace them !!  I believe Seydel has some quality control
issues to resolve.  -Joe