From: Timothy J. Schutte <kc8hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Abraham Lincoln on Playing his Harmonica
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 2:05 PM

Hi Winslow,

Winslow Yerxa wrote:
> Except that neither claim has any base in fact.. Others have debunked the
claim that Abe smoked hemp. The harmonica claim is highly unlikely, as Hohner
did not begin exporting harmonicas to the US until after 1868, when Able Lincoln
was four years in the ground. And the claims of letter written make a nice touch
of authenticity, except for the fact that they probably because they don't
exist.

Sorry, I just thought it was a funny, interesting link.

Talk to you later,
Tim

-- Timothy J. Schutte
kc8hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.geocities.com/kc8hr
http://senseitim.blogspot.com/
Twitter: SenseiTim | Facebook: Tim Schutte
"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam!" --Popeye the
Sailor-Man