[Harp-L] Re: Reminiscences of an Old Rocker "Rockers, not MOCKERS"

On Feb 13, 2009, at 4:38 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Eastown Theatre - yeah man. For $3 admission, saw Elton John's 1st tour, with Bass Player (Dee somebody) and drummer.

For $5 saw Grand Funk, James Gang, Flamin' Groovies, Joe Cocker w/ Mad Dogs & Englishmen all the same night.

Hey, we're starting to sound like a couple of ol' codgers sitting around a beer/peanuts joint reminiscing about the good old days.

Wow... what a NIGHT!!!!

And in them days, it was MUSIC!

Now it's a light show, strippers - I mean dancers doing line dances, set changes, pitch correctors...

Nowadays, it's so easy, a caveman could do it.

Ray.
--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music