[Harp-L] Chambers Bros

James D Hoskins wrote:
<Much to my surprise the Chambers Bros did grow up in an impoverished
<sharecropper family in Miss. I knew that they were working out of LA when I saw
<them, and I ASSumed. For this I stand corrected.
<
<JUST a bunch of farmboys  is still offensive, and an ignorant stereotype,
<farmers aren't always the ignorant ones.

For the record, the guy that said that to me was a hip city-dwelling black guy, 17 years old at the time.

If you want to take it up with him, be my guest.

Regards, Richard Hunter