Re: [Harp-L] HARMONICA PLAYING Arabian nights Belly dance music!!!!

That is great harmonica music and I enjoyed listening to it. However, it isn't being played by the magician in the video. Even allowing for a delay between the audio and video, consider the following:

The activity of the slide and the music do not agree at many places in the piece. In the introduction, he is trilling away on the slide and no trill is coming from the harp. Then at the end of the introduction, there is a real C-C# chord trill in the music when his hand is not even near the button! He wants us to believe that the trill emerges from a dramatic opening and closing of his hand cup.

I think that it is easy to go along with his excellent drama, especially if you don't play chromatic. The guy is a magician and is having fun deceiving his audience yet again. We are having fun revealing his deception. ;o)

I wonder who really played the excellent harmonica music?

Vern