Re: [Harp-L] overseas harps

Brother Mark,

You stumbled upon one of the finest musician's you'll ever find in, or with, harp!

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/Artists/Bouman

And,

http://www.beta-harps.com/index.html

If you order almost anything with a fast delivery it will cost you a bit extra. In your case be assured that there is one of the best harps now in your hands.

With exchange rates at such a premium you're looking at:

     180.00 USD = 139.671 EUR
     United States Dollars    Euro
     1 USD = 0.775950 EUR   1 EUR = 1.28874 USD

Not a bad buy for one of the best from one of the best.

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man

----- Original Message ----- From: <hddealer1@xxxxxxx>