[Harp-L] Re: REASONS NOT TO GO TO SPAH

"Can you think of any reasons not to attend at least one spah?"

I can think of five:

1.) Vitamin D deficiency from being inside for days on end listening to great music and hanging out with great people.

2.) Wall to wall harmonicas. I mean, you might as well go to a Long- Tailed Cats & Rocking Chairs convention.

3.) You might learn something. We all know ignorance is bliss.

4.) New harp gear. Only things made, played and thrown away prior to 1956 are any good, and that even includes the musicians.

5.) Buzz Krantz. That dude scares me!