[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L open mic...

I agree w/George...
I found that even if I bring a small rig that consists of a solid state amp ( VINTAGE 50 ) and a good mic like an RE-10
 & maybe a little reverb pedal if you have one handy
you can still set up quickly & get a good sound...I have had the harp player w/the HOST/HOUSE band let me blow thru his rig which is setup thru the PA,that works pretty good also.
I always prefer to use my own mic.
Having your own rig helps when you are the ONLY harp player who shows up, you get to play a little more :-)

hope this helps
JK