Re: [Harp-L] Scott

Thanks Gary. I appreciate the acknowledgement as well as the appology.

Scott

Scott, in reading your reply, then what I wrote, I can see how that can be
taken the wrong way. I can attest that as you were building my amps you after
two years had come up with circuit all your own, which is quite an
achievement. To compare one capacitor to another is not fair, no matter what I think
and many of the old time audiophiles think about paper in oil caps. I know no
matter what you use, and Mallories are the standard today, it is your circuit
that does most of the tone control, which you have nailed. So here I am again
but with Scott he deserves the credit he is due, I honestly could not have
gotten off the ground if it were not for him, so we both helped each other
out. I have him up front money which helped get him started with parts and I got
back a well made crafted chassis. So if you want to find out which amp of
any of the builders you like best, it would be great to have them all there, as
everyone has their own taste. We all believe in our products, as now the
senior member of the harp player building for harp players, there is room for
everybody. Those that just have to have a Sonny Jr or Meteor or Harpgear will
go with them. Many of my early customers from up to 15 years ago will buy
whatever I build, as the other companies have loyal customers. I do go the extra
mile on my exteriors but that is just to be different than any old tweed amp,
as others try and have something unique. So do your research and chose what
you feel will suit your best, you can't lose. Sorry Scott if it came out
wrong. As you and everyone else, I am passionate about what I sell.

I did get confirmation that Harpking is officially out of the amplifier
business. He is continuing to build the boxes and accessories.
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)